Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Tuesday!!!!  I am really a very happy person, my Amy is coming home from L.A. this week, Brooks and her family (ADELYN!!!) are coming, and Jay and Antonia will be here, too.  LOVE being surrounded by my kiddos.  You know, no matter how old they get, they still are my kids!  Whenever I am really missing them, I try to call my mom.  I know now how she must feel - just getting a phone call totally makes your day!!

I probably won't post alot until after school starts, I think there will be more interest after that. I will also be able to post things that will help my current kinders.  BUT today make sure you take time to read and talk with your child.   Also, practice the positional words.  Over, under, on, off and in front of and behind.  Some children have a hard time with these.  Get a box (a shoe box would be great) and an object - spoon, rock, ball.  Have your child place these objects in various places, ON the box, Under the box, OFF the box, even and especially IN the box.  This could be a fun time for you depending on what you choose and if you communicate with your child.

And as always.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb9Zn8dzL1k      SHAPES today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75p-N9YKqNo&feature=endscreen&NR=1   ABC's

No comments:

Post a Comment